Catalyst Control Center
Catalyst Control Center is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your PCIhr Firmenname
. More information about Ihr Firmenname can be found here
. More info about the software Catalyst Control Center can be found at http://www.ati.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Programme\ATI Technologies folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The program's main executable file has a size of 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is labeled CLI.exe.
Catalyst Control Center installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.66 MB (3835392
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
This page is about Catalyst Control Center version 2011.0627.1531.25952
only. Click on the links below for other Catalyst Control Center versions:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is an application offered by the software company Ihr Firmenname. Some people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to uninstall Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Catalyst Control Center from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search field and type in "Catalyst Control Center". If it is installed on your PC the Catalyst Control Center app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Catalyst Control Center in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Catalyst Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Catalyst Control Center.
8. After uninstalling Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Catalyst Control Center by Ihr Firmenname from your computer, nor are we saying that Catalyst Control Center by Ihr Firmenname is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Catalyst Control Center in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-06 20:32:00.127