CCC Help Portuguese
You can find below details on how to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese from your systemATI
. More information on ATI can be found here
. More data about the program CCC Help Portuguese can be found at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Portuguese is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's choice. CLI.exe is the CCC Help Portuguese's primary executable file and it occupies circa 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in CCC Help Portuguese. They occupy 6.51 MB (6829224
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (627.66 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (285.00 KB)
This web page is about CCC Help Portuguese version 2007.0405.1815.30729
alone. For other CCC Help Portuguese versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Portuguese is a program released by the software company ATI. Frequently, users want to remove this program. This can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to remove CCC Help Portuguese is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Portuguese or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Portuguese". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Portuguese app will be found automatically. When you select CCC Help Portuguese in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Portuguese, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Portuguese.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Portuguese, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Portuguese that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Portuguese using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Portuguese by ATI is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-05 11:51:29.637