CCC Help Greek
CCC Help Greek is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help Greek from your computerATI
. More information about ATI can be found here
. Detailed information about CCC Help Greek can be found at http://www.ati.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file occupies 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is labeled CLI.exe.
The following executables are contained in CCC Help Greek. They occupy 4.11 MB (4305408
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This info is about CCC Help Greek version 2010.0114.1347.24675
alone. You can find below info on other releases of CCC Help Greek:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Greek is an application by the software company ATI. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to remove CCC Help Greek is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Greek with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help Greek or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Greek". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Greek application will be found automatically. When you select CCC Help Greek in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Greek, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Greek.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Greek, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Greek which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Greek with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Greek by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Greek by ATI is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Greek in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-06 23:46:51.083