ccc-utility64 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall ccc-utility64 from your computerATI
. Take a look here
for more information on ATI. Detailed information about ccc-utility64 can be found at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the ccc-utility64 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during install. ccc-utility64's primary file takes around 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) and is named CLI.exe.
ccc-utility64 contains of the executables below. They take 4.07 MB (4268544
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This web page is about ccc-utility64 version 2010.0209.16.306
only. You can find below info on other application versions of ccc-utility64:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility64 is a program released by ATI. Frequently, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove ccc-utility64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall ccc-utility64 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ccc-utility64 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ccc-utility64". The ccc-utility64 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click ccc-utility64 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ccc-utility64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ccc-utility64.
8. After uninstalling ccc-utility64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-utility64 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ccc-utility64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ccc-utility64 by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that ccc-utility64 by ATI is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ccc-utility64 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 18:13:05.193