ccc-utility64 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall ccc-utility64 from your PCATI
. Further information on ATI can be found here
. Further information about ccc-utility64 can be found at http://www.ati.com
. ccc-utility64 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
ccc-utility64 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.19 MB (4391424
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0617.855.14122
of ccc-utility64. Click on the links below for other ccc-utility64 versions:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility64 is a program marketed by the software company ATI. Some users choose to remove it. This can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to remove ccc-utility64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete ccc-utility64 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ccc-utility64 or simply click the Search field and type in "ccc-utility64". If it exists on your system the ccc-utility64 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click ccc-utility64 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ccc-utility64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ccc-utility64.
8. After removing ccc-utility64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ccc-utility64 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-utility64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ccc-utility64 by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that ccc-utility64 by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove ccc-utility64 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 04:12:09.230