This info is about ccc-utility64 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall ccc-utility64 from your PCATI
. You can find out more on ATI or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about ccc-utility64 at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the ccc-utility64 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during install. The application's main executable file has a size of 300.70 KB (307912 bytes) on disk and is called CCC.exe.
The following executables are contained in ccc-utility64. They occupy 11.78 MB (12356760
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0506.1126.18656
of ccc-utility64. Click on the links below for other ccc-utility64 versions:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility64 is an application marketed by ATI. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. This can be hard because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall ccc-utility64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase ccc-utility64 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ccc-utility64 or simply click the Search field and type in "ccc-utility64". If it is installed on your PC the ccc-utility64 app will be found very quickly. When you select ccc-utility64 in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about ccc-utility64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ccc-utility64.
8. After uninstalling ccc-utility64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-utility64 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-utility64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ccc-utility64 by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that ccc-utility64 by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove ccc-utility64 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-20 20:32:42.930