You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall ccc-utility64 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall ccc-utility64 from your computerATI
. Check out here
where you can find out more on ATI. More information about ccc-utility64 can be found at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the ccc-utility64 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during install. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
ccc-utility64 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.64 MB (3813888
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current web page applies to ccc-utility64 version 2009.0702.1239.20840
alone. Click on the links below for other ccc-utility64 versions:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility64 is an application released by ATI. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove ccc-utility64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall ccc-utility64 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ccc-utility64 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ccc-utility64". If it is installed on your PC the ccc-utility64 application will be found very quickly. When you click ccc-utility64 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding ccc-utility64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ccc-utility64.
8. After removing ccc-utility64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-utility64 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-utility64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ccc-utility64 by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that ccc-utility64 by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ccc-utility64 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:53:31.823