This web page contains detailed information on how to remove ccc-utility64 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall ccc-utility64 from your systemATI
. More information on ATI can be found here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more details about ccc-utility64 on ATI's website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). CLI.exe is the ccc-utility64's main executable file and it occupies circa 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in ccc-utility64. They occupy 4.65 MB (4870656
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current web page applies to ccc-utility64 version 2010.0909.1412.23625
alone. You can find below info on other releases of ccc-utility64:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility64 is a program by the software company ATI. Frequently, people choose to remove it. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove ccc-utility64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase ccc-utility64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ccc-utility64 or simply click the Search field and type in "ccc-utility64". If it is installed on your PC the ccc-utility64 program will be found automatically. After you select ccc-utility64 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about ccc-utility64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ccc-utility64.
8. After uninstalling ccc-utility64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ccc-utility64 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ccc-utility64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ccc-utility64 by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that ccc-utility64 by ATI is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ccc-utility64 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 11:34:25.357