ccc-utility64 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall ccc-utility64 from your systemATI
. More info about ATI can be read here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more facts about ccc-utility64 on ATI's website. ccc-utility64 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, subject to the user's decision. The application's main executable file is named CLI.exe and its approximative size is 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
ccc-utility64 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.21 MB (4411904
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0122.858.16002
of ccc-utility64. You can find here a few links to other ccc-utility64 releases:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility64 is an application offered by ATI. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. This can be hard because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to uninstall ccc-utility64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove ccc-utility64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ccc-utility64 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ccc-utility64". If it is installed on your PC the ccc-utility64 app will be found very quickly. After you click ccc-utility64 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about ccc-utility64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ccc-utility64.
8. After removing ccc-utility64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ccc-utility64 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-utility64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ccc-utility64 by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that ccc-utility64 by ATI is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ccc-utility64 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 21:45:40.000