You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall ccc-utility64 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall ccc-utility64 from your computerATI
. You can find out more on ATI or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on ccc-utility64 on ATI's web page. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. CLI.exe is the ccc-utility64's primary executable file and it occupies around 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
ccc-utility64 is composed of the following executables which take 4.48 MB (4694528
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This page is about ccc-utility64 version 2010.1021.531.7998
only. For other ccc-utility64 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility64 is an application released by ATI. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. This is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to erase ccc-utility64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete ccc-utility64 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ccc-utility64 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ccc-utility64". If it is installed on your PC the ccc-utility64 program will be found automatically. After you select ccc-utility64 in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding ccc-utility64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ccc-utility64.
8. After uninstalling ccc-utility64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-utility64 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ccc-utility64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ccc-utility64 by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that ccc-utility64 by ATI is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ccc-utility64 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-21 07:22:45.233