ccc-utility64 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall ccc-utility64 from your PCATI
. Take a look here
where you can read more on ATI. You can see more info on ccc-utility64 at http://www.ati.com
. ccc-utility64 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in ccc-utility64. They occupy 4.21 MB (4411904
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current web page applies to ccc-utility64 version 2009.1217.1632.29627
only. Click on the links below for other ccc-utility64 versions:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility64 is an application marketed by ATI. Frequently, users try to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK way to erase ccc-utility64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove ccc-utility64 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ccc-utility64 or simply click the Search field and type in "ccc-utility64". If it exists on your system the ccc-utility64 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ccc-utility64 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding ccc-utility64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ccc-utility64.
8. After uninstalling ccc-utility64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ccc-utility64 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ccc-utility64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ccc-utility64 by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that ccc-utility64 by ATI is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ccc-utility64 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 21:14:03.383