ccc-utility64 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall ccc-utility64 from your systemATI
. Further information on ATI can be found here
. More details about ccc-utility64 can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. ccc-utility64 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. CLI.exe is the ccc-utility64's primary executable file and it takes around 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with ccc-utility64. They take about 4.28 MB (4485632
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (100.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0406.2133.36843
of ccc-utility64. You can find below a few links to other ccc-utility64 releases:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility64 is an application released by ATI. Frequently, users try to remove this program. This is difficult because doing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to remove ccc-utility64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall ccc-utility64 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ccc-utility64 or simply click the Search field and type in "ccc-utility64". The ccc-utility64 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ccc-utility64 in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ccc-utility64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ccc-utility64.
8. After uninstalling ccc-utility64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ccc-utility64 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-utility64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ccc-utility64 by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that ccc-utility64 by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ccc-utility64 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 08:05:42.770