You can find on this page details on how to uninstall ccc-utility64 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall ccc-utility64 from your systemATI
. More information on ATI can be seen here
. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on ccc-utility64 on ATI's page. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. ccc-utility64's primary file takes about 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) and its name is CLI.exe.
ccc-utility64 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.11 MB (4305408
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This data is about ccc-utility64 version 2010.0202.2335.42270
only. You can find below info on other application versions of ccc-utility64:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility64 is an application by the software company ATI. Some people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall ccc-utility64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall ccc-utility64 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ccc-utility64 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ccc-utility64". If it is installed on your PC the ccc-utility64 program will be found automatically. After you select ccc-utility64 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about ccc-utility64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ccc-utility64.
8. After uninstalling ccc-utility64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ccc-utility64 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ccc-utility64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ccc-utility64 by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that ccc-utility64 by ATI is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ccc-utility64 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 16:08:30.490