ccc-utility64 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall ccc-utility64 from your systemATI
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on ATI. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on ccc-utility64 on ATI's website. Usually the ccc-utility64 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. CCCInstall.exe is the ccc-utility64's primary executable file and it takes approximately 52.00 KB (53248 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with ccc-utility64. They take about 5.80 MB (6078976
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
The current page applies to ccc-utility64 version 2010.0113.2208.39662
only. You can find below info on other releases of ccc-utility64:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility64 is a program released by the software company ATI. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. This can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to remove ccc-utility64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove ccc-utility64 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ccc-utility64 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ccc-utility64". If it is installed on your PC the ccc-utility64 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select ccc-utility64 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding ccc-utility64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ccc-utility64.
8. After uninstalling ccc-utility64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-utility64 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ccc-utility64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ccc-utility64 by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that ccc-utility64 by ATI is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ccc-utility64 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 01:14:52.057