This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall ccc-utility64 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall ccc-utility64 from your PCATI
. More information on ATI can be seen here
. More info about the software ccc-utility64 can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. ccc-utility64 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The application's main executable file is titled CLI.exe and occupies 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
ccc-utility64 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.64 MB (3813888
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This page is about ccc-utility64 version 2009.0729.2227.38498
alone. You can find below a few links to other ccc-utility64 releases:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility64 is a program by ATI. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to uninstall ccc-utility64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase ccc-utility64 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ccc-utility64 or simply click the Search field and type in "ccc-utility64". If it exists on your system the ccc-utility64 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ccc-utility64 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ccc-utility64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ccc-utility64.
8. After removing ccc-utility64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-utility64 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ccc-utility64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ccc-utility64 by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that ccc-utility64 by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ccc-utility64 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 15:10:11.990