ccc-utility64 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall ccc-utility64 from your PCATI
. Additional info about ATI can be read here
. You can get more details related to ccc-utility64 at http://www.ati.com
. ccc-utility64 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option. The program's main executable file has a size of 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk and is called CLI.exe.
The executable files below are part of ccc-utility64. They take an average of 3.45 MB (3621376
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (56.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (68.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (92.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2007.1220.2143.38732
of ccc-utility64. You can find below info on other releases of ccc-utility64:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility64 is an application released by ATI. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to erase ccc-utility64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall ccc-utility64 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ccc-utility64 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ccc-utility64". If it exists on your system the ccc-utility64 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select ccc-utility64 in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ccc-utility64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ccc-utility64.
8. After uninstalling ccc-utility64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ccc-utility64 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-utility64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ccc-utility64 by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that ccc-utility64 by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ccc-utility64 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-11 10:52:13.857