ccc-utility64 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall ccc-utility64 from your computerATI
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on ATI. Further information about ccc-utility64 can be found at http://www.ati.com
. ccc-utility64 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, subject to the user's choice. CLI.exe is the ccc-utility64's primary executable file and it takes around 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of ccc-utility64. They occupy about 4.21 MB (4411904
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current page applies to ccc-utility64 version 2009.1118.1260.23275
only. You can find below info on other versions of ccc-utility64:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility64 is an application offered by ATI. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall ccc-utility64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove ccc-utility64 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ccc-utility64 or simply click the Search field and type in "ccc-utility64". The ccc-utility64 program will be found automatically. When you select ccc-utility64 in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ccc-utility64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ccc-utility64.
8. After uninstalling ccc-utility64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ccc-utility64 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-utility64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ccc-utility64 by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that ccc-utility64 by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ccc-utility64 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 06:34:50.097