You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall ccc-utility64 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall ccc-utility64 from your computerATI
. Go over here
where you can find out more on ATI. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more information about ccc-utility64 on ATI's website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). CLI.exe is the ccc-utility64's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
ccc-utility64 is comprised of the following executables which take 4.27 MB (4481536
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current page applies to ccc-utility64 version 2010.0412.1409.23514
only. You can find here a few links to other ccc-utility64 versions:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility64 is an application marketed by the software company ATI. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. This is difficult because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to remove ccc-utility64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall ccc-utility64 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ccc-utility64 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ccc-utility64". If it exists on your system the ccc-utility64 application will be found very quickly. After you click ccc-utility64 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ccc-utility64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ccc-utility64.
8. After removing ccc-utility64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ccc-utility64 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-utility64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ccc-utility64 by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that ccc-utility64 by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ccc-utility64 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-30 02:53:51.410