This web page contains thorough information on how to remove ccc-utility64 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall ccc-utility64 from your PCATI
. Open here
for more information on ATI. You can see more info on ccc-utility64 at http://www.ati.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The application's main executable file has a size of 300.70 KB (307912 bytes) on disk and is labeled CCC.exe.
ccc-utility64 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.62 MB (9043096
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current page applies to ccc-utility64 version 2010.0303.420.7651
only. You can find below info on other versions of ccc-utility64:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility64 is an application offered by ATI. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to remove ccc-utility64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase ccc-utility64 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ccc-utility64 or simply click the Search field and type in "ccc-utility64". If it exists on your system the ccc-utility64 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select ccc-utility64 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ccc-utility64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ccc-utility64.
8. After removing ccc-utility64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ccc-utility64 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ccc-utility64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ccc-utility64 by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that ccc-utility64 by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ccc-utility64 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-18 15:57:28.140