You can find on this page details on how to remove ccc-utility64 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall ccc-utility64 from your computerATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on ccc-utility64 on ATI's website. Usually the ccc-utility64 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during install. The application's main executable file has a size of 300.70 KB (307912 bytes) on disk and is named CCC.exe.
ccc-utility64 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.62 MB (9043096
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current page applies to ccc-utility64 version 2011.0226.2244.40757
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of ccc-utility64:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility64 is an application offered by ATI. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall ccc-utility64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall ccc-utility64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ccc-utility64 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ccc-utility64". If it is installed on your PC the ccc-utility64 program will be found very quickly. After you click ccc-utility64 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding ccc-utility64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ccc-utility64.
8. After uninstalling ccc-utility64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ccc-utility64 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-utility64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ccc-utility64 by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that ccc-utility64 by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ccc-utility64 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 05:24:18.487