This page contains detailed information on how to remove ccc-utility64 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall ccc-utility64 from your computerATI
. More information on ATI can be found here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more details about ccc-utility64 on ATI's website. ccc-utility64 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. CCC.exe is the ccc-utility64's main executable file and it takes around 300.70 KB (307912 bytes) on disk.
ccc-utility64 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 9.44 MB (9899160
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0302.1046.19259
of ccc-utility64. You can find below a few links to other ccc-utility64 versions:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility64 is a program released by ATI. Sometimes, users want to remove it. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to remove ccc-utility64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete ccc-utility64 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ccc-utility64 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ccc-utility64". If it exists on your system the ccc-utility64 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click ccc-utility64 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ccc-utility64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ccc-utility64.
8. After uninstalling ccc-utility64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-utility64 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-utility64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ccc-utility64 by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that ccc-utility64 by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ccc-utility64 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-31 05:36:41.743