ccc-utility64 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall ccc-utility64 from your computerATI
. Check out here
for more information on ATI. You can see more info on ccc-utility64 at http://www.ati.com
. ccc-utility64 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. ccc-utility64's primary file takes around 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) and its name is CLI.exe.
The executable files below are part of ccc-utility64. They occupy an average of 4.11 MB (4313600
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This web page is about ccc-utility64 version 2009.0614.2131.36800
alone. You can find below a few links to other ccc-utility64 versions:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility64 is a program offered by the software company ATI. Some users want to remove this application. This is hard because doing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to remove ccc-utility64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase ccc-utility64 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ccc-utility64 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ccc-utility64". If it is installed on your PC the ccc-utility64 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ccc-utility64 in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about ccc-utility64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ccc-utility64.
8. After removing ccc-utility64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-utility64 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ccc-utility64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ccc-utility64 by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that ccc-utility64 by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ccc-utility64 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:50:05.537