ccc-utility64 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall ccc-utility64 from your systemATI
. You can find out more on ATI or check for application updates here
. More information about ccc-utility64 can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. ccc-utility64 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, subject to the user's decision. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in ccc-utility64. They take 4.21 MB (4411904
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current web page applies to ccc-utility64 version 2010.0706.2128.36662
alone. You can find below a few links to other ccc-utility64 releases:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility64 is an application marketed by ATI. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to remove ccc-utility64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove ccc-utility64 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ccc-utility64 or simply click the Search field and type in "ccc-utility64". If it exists on your system the ccc-utility64 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ccc-utility64 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding ccc-utility64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ccc-utility64.
8. After uninstalling ccc-utility64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-utility64 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ccc-utility64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ccc-utility64 by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that ccc-utility64 by ATI is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ccc-utility64 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 18:08:52.080