This web page is about ccc-utility64 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall ccc-utility64 from your computerATI
. You can find out more on ATI or check for application updates here
. More info about the software ccc-utility64 can be found at http://www.ati.com
. ccc-utility64 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. CLI.exe is the ccc-utility64's main executable file and it occupies approximately 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in ccc-utility64. They occupy 4.19 MB (4395520
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (100.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current web page applies to ccc-utility64 version 2010.0623.2149.37335
only. Click on the links below for other ccc-utility64 versions:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility64 is an application by ATI. Sometimes, users want to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to erase ccc-utility64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete ccc-utility64 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ccc-utility64 or simply click the Search field and type in "ccc-utility64". The ccc-utility64 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select ccc-utility64 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding ccc-utility64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ccc-utility64.
8. After removing ccc-utility64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-utility64 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ccc-utility64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ccc-utility64 by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that ccc-utility64 by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ccc-utility64 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-29 01:52:44.290