This page contains complete information on how to uninstall ccc-utility64 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall ccc-utility64 from your PCATI
. More information about ATI can be seen here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more data about ccc-utility64 on ATI's website. ccc-utility64 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, subject to the user's choice. The application's main executable file occupies 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk and is titled CCC.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in ccc-utility64. They occupy 2.22 MB (2330624
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
This web page is about ccc-utility64 version 2011.0201.2246.40820
alone. You can find here a few links to other ccc-utility64 releases:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility64 is a program marketed by the software company ATI. Some users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to erase ccc-utility64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase ccc-utility64 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ccc-utility64 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ccc-utility64". If it is installed on your PC the ccc-utility64 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ccc-utility64 in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ccc-utility64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ccc-utility64.
8. After uninstalling ccc-utility64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-utility64 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ccc-utility64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ccc-utility64 by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that ccc-utility64 by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ccc-utility64 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-21 10:32:14.037