This page contains detailed information on how to remove ccc-utility64 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall ccc-utility64 from your computerATI
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on ATI. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on ccc-utility64 on ATI's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file has a size of 300.70 KB (307912 bytes) on disk and is titled CCC.exe.
ccc-utility64 contains of the executables below. They occupy 9.44 MB (9899160
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This web page is about ccc-utility64 version 2011.0804.1151.19367
only. You can find here a few links to other ccc-utility64 versions:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility64 is an application offered by the software company ATI. Some computer users decide to erase this application. This is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to erase ccc-utility64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase ccc-utility64 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ccc-utility64 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ccc-utility64". If it exists on your system the ccc-utility64 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ccc-utility64 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding ccc-utility64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ccc-utility64.
8. After uninstalling ccc-utility64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-utility64 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ccc-utility64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ccc-utility64 by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that ccc-utility64 by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove ccc-utility64 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 18:18:02.043