This web page is about Wajam for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Wajam from your computerWajam
. More information on Wajam can be seen here
. More details about the program Wajam can be found at http://www.wajam.com
. Wajam is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Wajam directory, regulated by the user's choice. You can remove Wajam by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Wajam\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called WajamHttpServer.exe and occupies 46.50 KB (47616 bytes).
Wajam installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.20 MB (1255647
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (740.39 KB)
- makecert.exe (54.33 KB)
- WajamHttpServer.exe (46.50 KB)
- WajamInternetEnhancer.exe (68.00 KB)
- WajamInternetEnhancerService.exe (283.00 KB)
- WJProxyTools.exe (34.00 KB)
The current page applies to Wajam version 2.92.2
alone. You can find here a few links to other Wajam releases:
...click to view all...
Wajam is an application offered by Wajam. Some computer users try to remove it. This can be hard because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Wajam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Wajam from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Wajam or simply activate the Search field and type in "Wajam". If it is installed on your PC the Wajam application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Wajam in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Wajam, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wajam:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.wajam.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Wajam\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Wajam.
8. After uninstalling Wajam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Wajam which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Wajam using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Wajam by Wajam from your PC, nor are we saying that Wajam by Wajam is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Wajam supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 19:50:42.533