Salus is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Salus from your computerSalus
. You can read more on Salus or check for application updates here
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Sywzlntu1yji4zdf directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Salus is C:\Program Files\Sywzlntu1yji4zdf\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 119.94 KB (122817 bytes) on disk and is named uninstall.exe.
Salus installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.48 MB (2602945
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (119.94 KB)
- ywjlnzu4yjy4yjf.exe (2.28 MB)
- certutil.exe (88.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.03.06.0
of Salus. For other Salus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove Salus.The files below remain on your disk by Salus when you uninstall it:
Many times the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Smwyyntm1ndi1zdz\mwiynzm4ndy1yjz\SSL\Salus CA.cer
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Smwyyntm1ndi1zdz\mwiynzm4ndy1yjz\SSL\Salus CA.pvk
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Smwyyntm1ndi1zdz\mwiynzm4ndy1yjz\SSL\Salus CA-193-149-76-123.drip.trouter.io-7cb552093818072f48aefe12cb4ee005b2c07fc1#child.cer
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Smwyyntm1ndi1zdz\mwiynzm4ndy1yjz\SSL\Salus CA-193-149-76-123.drip.trouter.io-7cb552093818072f48aefe12cb4ee005b2c07fc1#child.pvk
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
Salus is a program by Salus. Some users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Salus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Salus with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Salus or simply activate the Search field and type in "Salus". The Salus program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Salus in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Salus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Salus.
8. After removing Salus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Salus which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Salus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Salus by Salus from your computer, we are not saying that Salus by Salus is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Salus in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 16:28:26.273