This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Salus for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Salus from your systemSalus
. Additional info about Salus can be read here
. Salus is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\SU1M0MzIxMjFlMQ folder, depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files\SU1M0MzIxMjFlMQ\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Salus. uninstall.exe is the Salus's main executable file and it occupies close to 71.24 KB (72953 bytes) on disk.
Salus is comprised of the following executables which occupy 159.24 KB (163065
bytes) on disk:
- uninstall.exe (71.24 KB)
- certutil.exe (88.00 KB)
The current page applies to Salus version 22.214.171.124
alone. Click on the links below for other Salus versions:
...click to view all...
Salus is a program by the software company Salus. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK solution to remove Salus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Salus from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Salus or simply click the Search field and type in "Salus". The Salus app will be found very quickly. After you click Salus in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Salus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Salus.
8. After uninstalling Salus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Salus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Salus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Salus by Salus from your PC, nor are we saying that Salus by Salus is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Salus in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130