This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Salus for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Salus from your systemSalus
. More information on Salus can be seen here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Smwyyntm1ndi1zdz directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Salus is C:\Program Files (x86)\Smwyyntm1ndi1zdz\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. uninstall.exe is the Salus's main executable file and it takes about 119.90 KB (122778 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Salus. They occupy about 2.48 MB (2601370
bytes) on disk.
- mwiynzm4ndy1yjz.exe (2.28 MB)
- uninstall.exe (119.90 KB)
- certutil.exe (88.00 KB)
This info is about Salus version 2.02.15.0
alone. For other Salus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Salus you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Salus:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Smwyyntm1ndi1zdz\mwiynzm4ndy1yjz\SSL\Salus CA.cer
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Smwyyntm1ndi1zdz\mwiynzm4ndy1yjz\SSL\Salus CA.pvk
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Smwyyntm1ndi1zdz\mwiynzm4ndy1yjz\SSL\Salus CA-4067423b6e9e4a5a3568d5a6d0484401.adpdx.com-ef90a9f894c699390883b81f5d12d1a16aadc9fe#child.cer
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Smwyyntm1ndi1zdz\mwiynzm4ndy1yjz\SSL\Salus CA-4067423b6e9e4a5a3568d5a6d0484401.adpdx.com-ef90a9f894c699390883b81f5d12d1a16aadc9fe#child.pvk
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
Salus is a program offered by Salus. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Salus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Salus from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Salus or simply click the Search feature and type in "Salus". The Salus program will be found automatically. After you select Salus in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Salus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Salus.
8. After uninstalling Salus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Salus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Salus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Salus by Salus from your computer, we are not saying that Salus by Salus is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Salus supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-20 17:42:28.960