This web page is about Salus for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Salus from your PCSalus
. More data about Salus can be found here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Salus folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can uninstall Salus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Salus\SalusUninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. SalusUninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 498.50 KB (510464 bytes) on disk.
Salus contains of the executables below. They take 618.37 KB (633206
bytes) on disk.
- SalusUninstaller.exe (498.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (119.87 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.04.09.0
of Salus. For other Salus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Salus:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Salus's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Salus
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Salus\uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Smwyyntm1ndi1zdz\mwiynzm4ndy1yjz\SSL\Salus CA.cer
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Smwyyntm1ndi1zdz\mwiynzm4ndy1yjz\SSL\Salus CA.pvk
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Smwyyntm1ndi1zdz\mwiynzm4ndy1yjz\SSL\Salus CA-a.tfxiq.com-6e6777c1ef54b1e8e70caa6f9930c008d4499f7f#child.cer
Salus is an application by the software company Salus. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Salus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Salus from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Salus or simply click the Search field and type in "Salus". If it exists on your system the Salus application will be found very quickly. When you select Salus in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Salus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Salus.
8. After uninstalling Salus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Salus which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Salus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Salus by Salus from your PC, nor are we saying that Salus by Salus is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Salus supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 12:43:12.847