Salus is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Salus from your systemSalus
. Further information on Salus can be found here
. Salus is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Sywywnwe1yzjlzgf folder, depending on the user's option. Salus's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Sywywnwe1yzjlzgf\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 113.08 KB (115794 bytes) on disk and is labeled uninstall.exe.
The executables below are part of Salus. They occupy an average of 201.08 KB (205906
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (113.08 KB)
- certutil.exe (88.00 KB)
This page is about Salus version 2.02.16.0
only. For more Salus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Salus is a program released by Salus. Some users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Salus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Salus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Salus or simply click the Search feature and type in "Salus". The Salus app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Salus in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Salus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Salus.
8. After removing Salus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Salus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Salus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Salus by Salus from your PC, we are not saying that Salus by Salus is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Salus supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-02 22:18:46.470