This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Salus for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Salus from your PCSalus
. More info about Salus can be read here
. Salus is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Smwyyntm1ndi1zdz folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Smwyyntm1ndi1zdz\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Salus. uninstall.exe is the Salus's main executable file and it occupies approximately 119.83 KB (122707 bytes) on disk.
Salus contains of the executables below. They take 2.48 MB (2603347
bytes) on disk.
- mwiynzm4ndy1yjz.exe (2.28 MB)
- uninstall.exe (119.83 KB)
- certutil.exe (88.00 KB)
This data is about Salus version 2.02.24.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Salus versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Salus.The files below are left behind on your disk by Salus's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Frequently the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\Symy2nwm1mjiwzdv\ymi2n2m4mjywyjv\SSL\Salus CA.cer
- C:\Program Files\Symy2nwm1mjiwzdv\ymi2n2m4mjywyjv\SSL\Salus CA.pvk
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
Salus is a program released by the software company Salus. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Salus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Salus from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Salus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Salus". The Salus app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Salus in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Salus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Salus.
8. After uninstalling Salus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Salus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Salus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Salus by Salus from your computer, nor are we saying that Salus by Salus is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Salus supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-24 16:55:39.983