This info is about Salus for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Salus from your computerSalus
. You can find out more on Salus or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Snwy4nwu1ytjhzgr folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Salus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Snwy4nwu1ytjhzgr\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 119.99 KB (122867 bytes) on disk and is labeled uninstall.exe.
Salus contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.48 MB (2603507
bytes) on disk.
- nwi4n2u4ytzhymr.exe (2.28 MB)
- uninstall.exe (119.99 KB)
- certutil.exe (88.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.03.07.0
of Salus. Click on the links below for other Salus versions:
...click to view all...
Salus has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Generally the following registry data will not be cleaned:
Salus is a program by the software company Salus. Frequently, people want to erase this application. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to erase Salus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Salus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Salus or simply click the Search field and type in "Salus". The Salus application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Salus in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Salus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Salus.
8. After removing Salus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Salus that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Salus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Salus by Salus from your PC, we are not saying that Salus by Salus is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Salus in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-07 07:51:23.350