Salus is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Salus from your PCSalus
. You can read more on Salus or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Smwyyntm1ndi1zdz directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Salus is C:\Program Files (x86)\Smwyyntm1ndi1zdz\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called uninstall.exe and it has a size of 113.09 KB (115803 bytes).
Salus is composed of the following executables which take 201.09 KB (205915
bytes) on disk:
- uninstall.exe (113.09 KB)
- certutil.exe (88.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.01.07.0
of Salus. You can find below info on other releases of Salus:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Usually the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
Salus is an application marketed by the software company Salus. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to erase Salus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Salus with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Salus or simply click the Search feature and type in "Salus". The Salus program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Salus in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Salus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Salus.
8. After removing Salus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Salus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Salus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Salus by Salus from your PC, we are not saying that Salus by Salus is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Salus in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 18:36:57.553