Salus is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Salus from your computerSalus
. Further information on Salus can be found here
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Salus directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Salus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Salus\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Salus's main file takes around 966.83 KB (990032 bytes) and its name is Salus.exe.
Salus installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.50 MB (1571480
bytes) on disk.
- CrashMon.exe (395.50 KB)
- Salus.exe (966.83 KB)
- uninstall.exe (84.32 KB)
- certutil.exe (88.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Salus. Click on the links below for other Salus versions:
...click to view all...
Salus is a program marketed by Salus. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to erase Salus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Salus from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Salus or simply click the Search feature and type in "Salus". The Salus application will be found automatically. When you select Salus in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Salus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Salus.
8. After uninstalling Salus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Salus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Salus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Salus by Salus from your PC, we are not saying that Salus by Salus is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Salus in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-20 15:23:04.503