Salus is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Salus from your computerSalus
. You can read more on Salus or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Snmzhnwm1ztjkzgv folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall Salus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Snmzhnwm1ztjkzgv\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 119.95 KB (122824 bytes) on disk and is called uninstall.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Salus. They take about 2.48 MB (2603976
bytes) on disk.
- nmjhn2m4ztzkymv.exe (2.28 MB)
- uninstall.exe (119.95 KB)
- certutil.exe (88.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Salus version 2.02.18.0
alone. You can find here a few links to other Salus versions:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and registry data will be left behind when you are trying to remove Salus from your computer.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Salus is an application released by Salus. Some people decide to erase it. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to erase Salus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Salus from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Salus or simply click the Search field and type in "Salus". If it is installed on your PC the Salus program will be found automatically. When you click Salus in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Salus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Salus.
8. After uninstalling Salus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Salus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Salus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Salus by Salus from your computer, nor are we saying that Salus by Salus is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Salus in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-20 23:55:39.013