This page is about Salus for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Salus from your systemSalus
. More info about Salus can be found here
. Usually the Salus program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Salus folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Salus\SalusUninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Salus. The program's main executable file has a size of 498.50 KB (510464 bytes) on disk and is called SalusUninstaller.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Salus. They take about 618.35 KB (633195
bytes) on disk.
- SalusUninstaller.exe (498.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (119.85 KB)
The current web page applies to Salus version 2.04.10.0
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Salus:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Salus we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Salus:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Salus when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Salus
Usually the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Salus\uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Smwyyntm1ndi1zdz\mwiynzm4ndy1yjz\SSL\Salus CA.cer
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Smwyyntm1ndi1zdz\mwiynzm4ndy1yjz\SSL\Salus CA.pvk
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Smwyyntm1ndi1zdz\mwiynzm4ndy1yjz\SSL\Salus CA-a.tfxiq.com-6e6777c1ef54b1e8e70caa6f9930c008d4499f7f#child.cer
Salus is an application offered by Salus. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to remove Salus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Salus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Salus or simply activate the Search field and type in "Salus". If it exists on your system the Salus app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Salus in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Salus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Salus.
8. After uninstalling Salus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Salus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Salus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Salus by Salus from your PC, nor are we saying that Salus by Salus is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Salus in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 09:13:42.967