You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Salus for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Salus from your systemSalus
. More data about Salus can be seen here
. Salus is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\f552dd4c52e3 folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\f552dd4c52e3\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Salus. The application's main executable file is named uninstall.exe and occupies 77.49 KB (79352 bytes).
Salus is composed of the following executables which take 165.49 KB (169464
bytes) on disk:
- uninstall.exe (77.49 KB)
- certutil.exe (88.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Salus. Click on the links below for other Salus versions:
...click to view all...
Salus is an application by the software company Salus. Frequently, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to erase Salus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Salus from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Salus or simply click the Search field and type in "Salus". If it is installed on your PC the Salus application will be found very quickly. When you select Salus in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Salus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Salus.
8. After removing Salus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Salus which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Salus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Salus by Salus from your PC, we are not saying that Salus by Salus is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Salus supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 15:26:46.960