This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Salus for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Salus from your PCSalus
. You can find out more on Salus or check for application updates here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Smwyyntm1ndi1zdz folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. You can remove Salus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Smwyyntm1ndi1zdz\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. uninstall.exe is the Salus's primary executable file and it occupies about 119.71 KB (122587 bytes) on disk.
Salus installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 207.71 KB (212699
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (119.71 KB)
- certutil.exe (88.00 KB)
This web page is about Salus version 2.01.11.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Salus versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Registry that is not cleaned:
Additional registry values that you should delete:
Salus is a program marketed by Salus. Some users want to uninstall this program. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Salus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Salus from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Salus or simply activate the Search field and type in "Salus". If it is installed on your PC the Salus app will be found automatically. When you select Salus in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Salus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Salus.
8. After removing Salus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Salus that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Salus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Salus by Salus from your PC, we are not saying that Salus by Salus is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Salus in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-27 19:19:13.503