Salus is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Salus from your computerSalus
. You can find out more on Salus or check for application updates here
. Salus is usually installed in the C:\PrograUserName Files\Sowyzntk1nzjhzdv folder, regulated by the user's option. C:\PrograUserName Files\Sowyzntk1nzjhzdv\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Salus. uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 119.97 KB (122849 bytes) on disk.
Salus installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.48 MB (2602465
bytes) on disk.
- owiznzk4nzzhyjv.exe (2.28 MB)
- uninstall.exe (119.97 KB)
- certutil.exe (88.00 KB)
This data is about Salus version 2.02.19.0
only. For other Salus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Salus we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sowy5ntc1mtjhzdl\owi5nzc4mtzhyjl\SSL\Salus CA.cer
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sowy5ntc1mtjhzdl\owi5nzc4mtzhyjl\SSL\Salus CA.pvk
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sowy5ntc1mtjhzdl\owi5nzc4mtzhyjl\SSL\Salus CA-a.analytics.yahoo.com-e2b8cf4d75e5bab380db684104cc049bb5b0f0b0#child.cer
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sowy5ntc1mtjhzdl\owi5nzc4mtzhyjl\SSL\Salus CA-a.analytics.yahoo.com-e2b8cf4d75e5bab380db684104cc049bb5b0f0b0#child.pvk
Salus is a program offered by the software company Salus. Sometimes, users want to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY action to remove Salus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Salus with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Salus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Salus". The Salus program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Salus in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Salus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Salus.
8. After uninstalling Salus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Salus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Salus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Salus by Salus from your PC, we are not saying that Salus by Salus is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Salus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-21 08:16:57.597