This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Salus for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Salus from your systemSalus
. Further information on Salus can be found here
. Salus is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Salus directory, depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Salus is C:\Program Files\Salus\SalusUninstaller.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 498.50 KB (510464 bytes) on disk and is labeled SalusUninstaller.exe.
Salus installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 618.32 KB (633160
bytes) on disk.
- SalusUninstaller.exe (498.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (119.82 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.04.16.0
of Salus. For more Salus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be removed when you are trying to remove Salus from your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Salus from your PC:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Salus:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Salus
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Salus\SalusUninstaller.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Salus\uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Smwyyntm1ndi1zdz\mwiynzm4ndy1yjz\SSL\Salus CA.cer
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Smwyyntm1ndi1zdz\mwiynzm4ndy1yjz\SSL\Salus CA.pvk
Additional registry values that you should remove:
Salus is a program released by Salus. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. This can be difficult because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Salus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Salus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Salus or simply activate the Search field and type in "Salus". The Salus program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Salus in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Salus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Salus.
8. After uninstalling Salus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Salus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Salus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Salus by Salus from your PC, nor are we saying that Salus by Salus is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Salus supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-16 13:46:34.510