Salus is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Salus from your systemSalus
. More data about Salus can be seen here
. Usually the Salus program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Smwyyntm1ndi1zdz folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Salus is C:\Program Files (x86)\Smwyyntm1ndi1zdz\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 119.59 KB (122459 bytes) on disk and is named uninstall.exe.
Salus installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 207.59 KB (212571
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (119.59 KB)
- certutil.exe (88.00 KB)
This page is about Salus version 2.01.01.0
only. Click on the links below for other Salus versions:
...click to view all...
Salus is a program marketed by Salus. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to remove Salus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Salus from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Salus or simply click the Search feature and type in "Salus". If it is installed on your PC the Salus program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Salus in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Salus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Salus.
8. After uninstalling Salus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Salus that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Salus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Salus by Salus from your computer, nor are we saying that Salus by Salus is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Salus in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-09-04 06:46:21.013