Salus is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Salus from your systemSalus
. Open here
for more information on Salus. Salus is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Salus directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Salus is C:\Program Files (x86)\Salus\SalusUninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. SalusUninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 498.50 KB (510464 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Salus. They occupy about 618.44 KB (633278
bytes) on disk.
- SalusUninstaller.exe (498.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (119.94 KB)
This data is about Salus version 2.04.01.0
alone. For more Salus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Salus from your computer:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Salus
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Salus\SalusUninstaller.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\Continue Salus Protector Uninstaller.lnk
Salus is an application by the software company Salus. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to erase Salus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Salus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Salus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Salus". If it exists on your system the Salus application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Salus in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Salus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Salus.
8. After uninstalling Salus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Salus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Salus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Salus by Salus from your PC, nor are we saying that Salus by Salus is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Salus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-01 09:55:16.637