You can find on this page details on how to remove Salus for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Salus from your PCSalus
. You can find out more on Salus or check for application updates here
. Usually the Salus application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Salus directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Salus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Salus\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 958.83 KB (981840 bytes) on disk and is labeled Salus.exe.
Salus is comprised of the following executables which take 1.49 MB (1563288
bytes) on disk:
- CrashMon.exe (395.50 KB)
- Salus.exe (958.83 KB)
- uninstall.exe (84.32 KB)
- certutil.exe (88.00 KB)
This info is about Salus version 184.108.40.206
alone. For other Salus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Many times the following registry keys will not be removed:
Additional values that are not removed:
Salus is a program released by the software company Salus. Some users want to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Salus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Salus from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Salus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Salus". If it is installed on your PC the Salus program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Salus in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Salus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Salus.
8. After removing Salus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Salus which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Salus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Salus by Salus from your PC, we are not saying that Salus by Salus is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Salus supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 14:28:26.783