Salus is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Salus from your systemSalus
. You can read more on Salus or check for application updates here
. Salus is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Salus folder, depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Salus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Salus\SalusUninstaller.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled SalusUninstaller.exe and occupies 498.50 KB (510464 bytes).
Salus contains of the executables below. They take 618.34 KB (633180
bytes) on disk.
- SalusUninstaller.exe (498.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (119.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.04.08.0
of Salus. You can find below a few links to other Salus versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.The files below are left behind on your disk by Salus when you uninstall it:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Salus is a program released by the software company Salus. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY solution to uninstall Salus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Salus from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Salus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Salus". The Salus program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Salus in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Salus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Salus.
8. After removing Salus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Salus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Salus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Salus by Salus from your computer, we are not saying that Salus by Salus is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Salus in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 07:58:00.030