This web page is about Salus for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Salus from your systemSalus
. You can find out more on Salus or check for application updates here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Smwyyntm1ndi1zdz folder (same installation drive as Windows). Salus's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Smwyyntm1ndi1zdz\uninstall.exe. uninstall.exe is the Salus's primary executable file and it takes around 119.96 KB (122838 bytes) on disk.
Salus is comprised of the following executables which take 2.48 MB (2602454
bytes) on disk:
- mwiynzm4ndy1yjz.exe (2.28 MB)
- uninstall.exe (119.96 KB)
- certutil.exe (88.00 KB)
This data is about Salus version 2.02.06.0
only. You can find below info on other versions of Salus:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and registry data will be left behind when you are trying to remove Salus from your PC.The files below remain on your disk when you remove Salus:
Salus is a program released by the software company Salus. Some users try to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Salus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Salus with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Salus or simply activate the Search field and type in "Salus". The Salus program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Salus in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Salus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Salus.
8. After removing Salus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Salus that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Salus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Salus by Salus from your computer, nor are we saying that Salus by Salus is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Salus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 14:46:30.337