This page contains thorough information on how to remove Salus for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Salus from your systemSalus
. Additional info about Salus can be found here
. Usually the Salus application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Smwyyntm1ndi1zdz directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Salus is C:\Program Files (x86)\Smwyyntm1ndi1zdz\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 119.61 KB (122479 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Salus. They take 2.48 MB (2597999
bytes) on disk.
- mwiynzm4ndy1yjz.exe (2.27 MB)
- uninstall.exe (119.61 KB)
- certutil.exe (88.00 KB)
This info is about Salus version 2.01.04.0
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Salus:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Salus you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Generally the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
Salus is an application by Salus. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK practice to remove Salus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Salus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Salus or simply click the Search feature and type in "Salus". If it exists on your system the Salus app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Salus in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Salus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Salus.
8. After removing Salus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Salus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Salus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Salus by Salus from your PC, nor are we saying that Salus by Salus is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Salus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-10 08:49:16.030