Salus is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Salus from your systemSalus
. You can read more on Salus or check for application updates here
. Salus is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SU1NmOGJkZTc0ZQ directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\SU1NmOGJkZTc0ZQ\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Salus. The application's main executable file is labeled uninstall.exe and its approximative size is 71.24 KB (72946 bytes).
Salus installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 159.24 KB (163058
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (71.24 KB)
- certutil.exe (88.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Salus version 220.127.116.11
alone. Click on the links below for other Salus versions:
...click to view all...
Salus is a program offered by Salus. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to erase Salus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Salus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Salus or simply click the Search feature and type in "Salus". If it is installed on your PC the Salus application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Salus in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Salus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Salus.
8. After uninstalling Salus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Salus which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Salus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Salus by Salus from your PC, nor are we saying that Salus by Salus is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Salus supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-07-04 12:28:35.053