You can find on this page details on how to remove Salus for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Salus from your computerSalus
. Additional info about Salus can be seen here
. Usually the Salus application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Smwyyntm1ndi1zdz folder, depending on the user's option during install. Salus's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Smwyyntm1ndi1zdz\uninstall.exe. uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 119.95 KB (122824 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Salus. They occupy an average of 207.95 KB (212936
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (119.95 KB)
- certutil.exe (88.00 KB)
This info is about Salus version 2.02.11.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Salus versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove Salus.Registry that is not uninstalled:
Salus is a program marketed by the software company Salus. Some people decide to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Salus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Salus from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Salus or simply activate the Search field and type in "Salus". If it exists on your system the Salus program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Salus in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Salus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Salus.
8. After removing Salus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Salus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Salus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Salus by Salus from your computer, nor are we saying that Salus by Salus is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Salus supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 21:05:24.327